Nim's Story - More videos and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am the slave of six cockatiels and my new dragon Nim. I'm creating this thread to share all the cute things my little Nim does. Ive had him for eleven days now and he likes me. He warmed up to me six days after I got him. He is the smartest lizard I have ever owned. I would post pics but I'm having some trouble. I put a photo on Flickr and then do the image thing but it only flashes the pic then it disappears if anyone could help I would like that. Nim is a six inch ten gram bearded dragon. Who's favorite veggie is dandelion greens. I have an organic lawn so I get the dandelion greens from there.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I think the weirdest thing was how entertained mom was. She is very smart, but the strangest things make her laugh. :) Oh, another silly antic Nim did yesterday was tip his bed over. It is kind of like a very puffy pillow so it can tip. I just didn't know the Nim would actually do it. The poor thing had the bed on top of him and was looking confused. He makes me laugh everyday. Constant entertainment! :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well, I tried to get pictures of Nim yesterday but only came out with two. And of course they are red, (thanks camera) :roll: Anyways, here they are. Oh also, Nim is 11 inches! Almost a foot long now! :D :blob8: Of course most of his length is tail.

First, a baby pic. Look at those stress marks!
P5260018.jpg

Then, bedroom snuggles.
P8230016.jpg

And lastly, a picture of him on one of my dinosaurs. He's smiling! :D
P8230004.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Those are so cute. Love the one on the dragon, he does look happy on it and like hes smiling. Great pictures :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I just wish my camera didn't make things so red. But hey, at least it is a digital camera. :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I love my digital camera but I shake so much that its hard to hold it steady. I could keep it on a tripod but thats impractical for some shots. Yours are so good and clear!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, the pictures are clear, but depending on the background they can be red or not.
Not much to post about Nim today. Would you believe it that Nim hasn't done anything cute today? I guess you could call LEAPING for the food dish as it is lowered into the cage cute. :) Plus, Nim's new nickname is His Majesty. That's because he's a king and I'm his slave. :roll: Oh, what bearded dragons do to us. :D And another thing, after snuggles I put him in his bed. And put his thermometer probe tip in there too. His temp was 81 degrees when I tucked him in. Then it was 78 before I went to bed. But that is warm. No wonder he wakes looking so refreshed. :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
lol you have "your majesty" I have prince and princess scaley skin. Funny how they get us wrapped around thier long fingers and toes.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tonja":1yrgc0lj said:
Funny how they get us wrapped around thier long fingers and toes.

Yeah, and then just to see how much we love them they torment us. They act dead or sick, or don't eat, you know, the regular bearded dragon games. LOL :D But we love them for it! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico was looking at me then at his hammock, me his hammock till I got up to move him from his basking log to the cool side of his tank..there is nothing wrong with him, just lazy and cracking the whip.....be glad they dont have us in show cuts and in the ring showing us off as to how good a slave we are to them. :lol:

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LOL yeah. In a old post I made a joke that beardies are aliens and are planning on taking over the world. We'd all be slaves and they would be sitting on their thrones barking orders! LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom