The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
What everyone else has failed to mention is that we made 54 posts and only got one picture in return?! Well, I'll accept it for now, but you're just lucky I barely have time to breathe until Wednesday, let alone pumpkin-jack.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Let's see I believe a nice young lady name Dawn may have had a bit to do with some jacking going on for lets see many many pages of Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze's babies thread, but of course I was a good sport atleast and played along. :p

Bliggy knows how I am :roll: he's not upset that black beard was because he wants some of that pumpkin everyone is talking about.

Now seriously what a cute pic...he's looking grown up. :( Thanks Dawn for the new pic see how easy that was....all you had to do is give in in the first place. :lol: Thank God you posted one too because I was really running out of pumpkin pic to post I was going to have to start on posting recipes for pumpkin drinks. :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":664dc said:
Let's see I believe a nice young lady name Dawn may have had a bit to do with some jacking going on for lets see many many pages of Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze's babies thread, but of course I was a good sport atleast and played along. :p

Bliggy knows how I am :roll: he's not upset that black beard was because he wants some of that pumpkin everyone is talking about.

Now seriously what a cute pic...he's looking grown up. :( Thanks Dawn for the new pic see how easy that was....all you had to do is give in in the first place. :lol: Thank God you posted one too because I was really running out of pumpkin pic to post I was going to have to start on posting recipes for pumpkin drinks. :lol:

How about you start a neet thread in OT with those pumpkin drinks? I'm quite curious! (for next year of course)

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Lovely pict of Bligg Dawn. Though I have to admit- I have enjoyed the P-jacking. :lol:
I'm glad they have been busy over here. Though I think I have my problem fixed. :roll:

Sandy H :mrgreen:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Sooo we worked on poetry in one of my classes today. And there was definitely a pumpkin poem. Shall I post it?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:laughhard: It's not like we haven't used all the pumpkin pic's on photobucket already. :lol:

I wonder :?: how long Dawn thinks that one pic will hold us off? :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
We were working on poems using lists of describing words. This was the example she gave.
Pumpkins

Orange
Yellow
Some are round
Some are thin
Some to keep your candy in

To which I wrote my poem about

Lilly
A prickly cactus
An orange pumpkin
A striped tiger

Some things you just do for a grade, lol

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I forgot my coffee mug poem. This one I am proud of

Ode to my Coffee Mug
Guardian of liquid bliss.
Open for the
Antidote to yawning.

(I had some help, so I can't claim all of the credit)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Wait a minute... I thought the pumpkin jacking was over :shock:

That's it Sara!!! No more taffy for you! You obviously cannot handle sugar well!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You actually counted how many pumpkin-jacking posts we made?! Dang, somebody obviously had too much free time on 'her' hands -- but not free enough to post more than one pic :protest:

Was that Bligg's first black beard?? I can't get over how grown up he looked in that pic. What a pose!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Dawn, you want us to really enjoy being on your threads, don't you? It seems to me as if you are really asking for us to hijack you threads. If you don't want your threads hijacked, all you have to do is post more (lots more) pictures of Bliggie. Unless you want me to join in again. You asked me to before, you know.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
OKAY! OKAY! Please... NO more hijacking! I haven't the strength to fight you any more. I will give into your demands... I promise!

Let me start with the real reason Bliggy had a blackbeard. Yes Gina.. it was his first :mrgreen:
He managed to see Rex running across my bedroom floor. I have been very good about not letting them see one another.
I don't like to stress them out. This particular day though Rex had just gotten out of the shower and I forgot to close the bathroom door, so she went in my bedroom and Bliggy got an eyeful :shock:

Here are the other Bliggy blackbeards
IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

"Hey Mom... do you have any more of that lotion for extremely dry, cracking skin?"
IMG_3028.jpg

Sitting on my leg
IMG_3069.jpg

Exploring the bathroom
IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Now, Dawn, that wasn't so painful, was it? Thanks for those pics. He's getting really big. If I remember his length correctly, he was longer at 4 months than Redrock was at 2 years old. He's looking really cute.

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom