The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yes, the chocolate bourbon pecan pie was out of this world and a big hit at dinner :mrgreen:

Thing #2... I will let you slide on the PUMPKIN post, but only this one time!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all did as well!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, looking at the pic of Bligg on your leg definitely shows how much he'd grown. I can't believe he's not even 6 months old yet!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":5e8ca said:
Yes, the chocolate bourbon pecan pie was out of this world and a big hit at dinner :mrgreen:

Thing #2... I will let you slide on the PUMPKIN post, but only this one time!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all did as well!

heh heh... Dawn said PUMPKIN! :lol:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
oh I'm sorry but chocolate bourbon pecan does not even sound good to me at all.

I'd rather have pumpkin and I don't even like pumpkin. Just like to say it on Dawn's thread... makes it a little more special.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I agree with you, that pie doesn't sound good at all. I've never liked the taste of pecan pie and to add burbon to it, makes it sound even worse. I will stick with pumpkin pie.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Look, Diane's awake and snickering, why's Dawn not here? *shrug* Must be time for more hijacking lol!!!

So... what you all up to tonight? Besides waiting for more comic strips?

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
OK too late for hijacking darn. Dawn, feel free to hijack T & H. They'd probably love the attention! Talk to you soon sis!

*hugs*
Aimee

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
:laughhard:
You guys are too much.You do realize none of us will ever be able to post any threads again as long as Dawn is around to hijack them,right?She is gonna hunt us down for all eternity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom