The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I think it's amazing to watch the black grow down their shoulders and chest. :)
Awww! :love5: Look he's a little man beardie. :lol:
IMG_3184.jpg

He sure is looking bright yellow on his arms and legs...that's how Blaze started too. :wink:
The first pic in that set you posted he's got one intense look in his eyes.

Thanks Dawn for the pic's good to have you back....so what did you do with ET this time. :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
I really like the new pics! He looks so huge! His face is shedding just like Fiona's, it's like they have little orange clown smiles!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Barb beat me to it! I was just about to grab that pic and tell you yellow he looks now and I cant believe he is full on black beardind already!

I am a little bit sad that you caved in on the pics as now I cant torture you and I was so enjoying it! :wink: That's ok it is well worth it to see the pretty,I mean handsome pics of the Bligg man!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, look at Bligg! With that darkened beard it seems like he is in puberty already. :eek: I love his eyes, they are so precious. That was quite a shed he had, must feel awful when it hangs from around the eyes like that, poor guy. How long is he & what does he weigh now?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
gulfbrzdawn":59338 said:
Wait a minute... I thought the pumpkin jacking was over :shock:

That's it Sara!!! No more taffy for you! You obviously cannot handle sugar well!

If you want the honest truth, I have not had time to open my taffy box yet lol. I have been home 5 non-sleeping hours in the past 3 days. The huge pre-Thanksgiving push is over now though. Maybe my pumpkin jacking had to do with the 2 cups of coffee, 2 diet dr. peppers, and diet sunkist which was necessary to keep me awake for my 16 hour days of classes and work. I have about a billion thread notificiations to catch up on. Anyway, thanks for the pictures! I can't believe he's already blackbearding. So much for a wittle baby lol.
Sara

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Wow Diane... thanks for the turkey! It looks so good!
I'll be sure to enjoy it.. I mean Bligg will be sure to enjoy it :roll: :wink:

You're right Sara... we might need a few more of those :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well I just got my last pie(chocolate bourbon pecan pie.. yummy!) out of the oven and will be heading over to the inlaws for dinner. Just wanted to wish all my friends here a very, very Happy Thanksgiving!

Oops.. I almost forgot :oops: Diane.. I weighed and measured the Bliggster and he is 252 grams and 17.5" long. I thought he would be a little bigger, but his appetite seems to be a bit off right now. I think I am going to order him some small supers. The crickets aren't quite cutting the mustard any more :(

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Dawn...that pie sounds yummy!!

I've missed my Bliggy fix, definately need to make sure I come visit everyday just in case there's new pics :love5:
Have an awesome Thanksgiving!!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Happy Thanksgiving Bliggy, Rex, Aaron, Tyler, Dawn & ET -- hey, I wasn't in on all the fun the other day, and was not warned,

soooo...

PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! ...

and, oh yeah -- PUMPKIN!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Boy, that chocolate bourbon pecan pie sure sounds good. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. :p

I can't believe 79 grams heavier than Misty was last week. :shock: Although, the way she's eating the dubias, she may weigh more now. She sure loves them, have you thought about getting some for Bligg?
blondie098":e18a0 said:
Happy Thanksgiving Bliggy, Rex, Aaron, Tyler, Dawn & ET -- hey, I wasn't in on all the fun the other day, and was not warned,

soooo...

PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! PUMPKIN!!! ...

and, oh yeah -- PUMPKIN!!!
I have to admit that was good. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom