Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":1qxqafnc said:
Those are great! I love them!

Thank you very much for checking them out! :notworthy:

Hehe, Scarlett is exactly one week younger than Ziggy! :love5:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Those are all great :) In the first one she looks like she's "Whaaatt ??" :)
In the last one I love the way you put her name :) Very cool ... and of course I love the pictures of these guys with their heads cocked :) Adorable !

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you Carrie and "beardie parents" :)
I just LOVE how they c ock their heads and look at you! Aww :love5:
I'm glad you both like my pics! ;)

Lupitabondop

Nice! It's so onerous to seek good quality data on the web at this time from educated sources, it is all wannabe's and reused content material with just a few exceptions. I hope you keep up the nice work and I seemingly be back to learn extra of your posts sooner or later!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Naw, thank you! :blob5: :oops: :blob5:
This is very good forum for beardies, you can find many friendly and knowledgeable people here. ;)
You're welcome to check back in if you want! :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi guys, I'm back with new pics that I took while Ziggy and me were outside in the garden. :mrgreen:

Ziggy05.jpg

Ziggy04.jpg

Ziggy03.jpg

Ziggy02.jpg

Ziggy01.jpg

I love this one where she tries to eat grass :mrgreen:
Ziggy06.jpg

Comments are appreciated as always! :wink:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
carmil07":2p5m8bm5 said:
Fab pics, what a cutie ;) x

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Denduran87":2p5m8bm5 said:
your shirt really makes him stand out. Good looking dragon!

Thank you Dendurana87! :)
Those are my shorts :mrgreen:
She loves being outside, I take her out almost every day (when weather permits of course) ;) We had a great time outside the other day. I love when she starts "ripping that grass, haha :laughhard:

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Stupid studying... No time to come appreciate pictures of pretty Ziggy.

Love this one:

Ziggy02.jpg

She looks like a dinosaur. :lol:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jamiedog":1o1kdkfv said:
Stupid studying... No time to come appreciate pictures of pretty Ziggy.

Love this one:

Ziggy02.jpg

She looks like a dinosaur. :lol:

Yay, I love that picture too, haha she always puts on her bright colors when we're outside. :mrgreen: They are all our little dinosaurs, I always think of her like that, lol, my own pet dinosaur :love5:

Oh, and good luck with studying. :study: :study: :study: :mrgreen:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
What awesome pictures !!! I just saw them - been out of town to see my little brother graduate from grad school :)
While I was looking at the pictures I was thinking - OH so cute! I really love this picture... oh wait this one is my favorite.... but this one is so awesome too.... AND look at that one.... Awwww such a cute beard! ...awwww eating grass... sooo cute....
:laughing6:

I think my actual fav is the 2nd one, but they are all fantastic. Ziggy looks great !
PS: those short rock :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom