Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I'm glad Kandalini ate for you :) I know that they can be "shy eaters" sometimes and be tough to get to eat. So congrats and thats awesome he is settling in :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":1ugb8ghg said:
I'm glad Kandalini ate for you :) I know that they can be "shy eaters" sometimes and be tough to get to eat. So congrats and thats awesome he is settling in :)

Thank you Carrie, I'm really relieved that he's settling in. He's been in his hide since I fed him, so I think he made himself at home. :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi, I'm back with some pics of Ziggy again. We had a really great time outside few days back. She was such a good girl and everybody were saying "look look it's a lizard" it was hilarius :laughhard:
I took all these pics with my smartphone, so bare with me. :oops:

Well here are her pics:

first pics of sunbathing in the garden
imag0209.jpg

what are you doing back there slave, ha?!?
imag0208.jpg

imag0210.jpg

imag0211.jpg

surfing them internets
imag0202.jpg

this rodent is mah, mah am tellin you
imag0201.jpg

this one was taken trough the glass, so quality is equivalent to it :?
a bit of beard stretching for a good start of a new day
imag0205.jpg

I had to post this pic, she was sooo tiny, aww my lil' baby
s5001167.jpg

Hope you liked the pics, and as always please comment, your comments are appreciated! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
it's so easy to forget how teensy they were !! Especially when you're looking at a food gobbling giant lizard everyday :wink: It's really cool to see how much she has grown though :)
She looks great ! I think she was making sure you knew not to move your knee when she was looking back at you in those pictures ! Or saying.. A little to the left... ahhhh that's the spot... now hold it ! :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":1d7kqf0u said:
it's so easy to forget how teensy they were !! Especially when you're looking at a food gobbling giant lizard everyday :wink: It's really cool to see how much she has grown though :)
She looks great ! I think she was making sure you knew not to move your knee when she was looking back at you in those pictures ! Or saying.. A little to the left... ahhhh that's the spot... now hold it ! :mrgreen:

You're right, she did grow alot since I got her, I never actually realize how much until I see a pic of tiny Ziggy :love5: so adorable and small, aww.
Haha, I was her sunbathing turntable when we were outside! She gave me few good stink-eye's when I carried her home, lol :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":3e3kfqp2 said:
Atrax":3e3kfqp2 said:
She gave me few good stink-eye's when I carried her home, lol :D

NO it is NOT time to go inside... Noooo!

:) Too Silly !! :)

She usually jumps on the branch in her viv immediately after I put my hand in her jump range, but this time she just sat there in my hand and stink-eyed me, so I had to cuddle with her for one more hour. :love5: She's my little silly dragon. :mrgreen:

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Lovely markings that show up on her face when she's out in the sun. Pretty girl! :D (The lines around her eyes are particularly striking.)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":xhrglg5c said:
Aww I love the new pics! She's getting sooo big!

Thanks Ashleigh, she's getting big yes, I noticed that her head got noticeably bigger in last few weeks. :love5:

Jamiedog":xhrglg5c said:
Lovely markings that show up on her face when she's out in the sun. Pretty girl! :D (The lines around her eyes are particularly striking.)

Thank you, I'm glad you love my princess :oops: I LOVE her colors few minutes after she moves out of the sun, you can see pink :shock: color on sides of her tail, it looks so cool. :love10:

Appreciate your comments guys! :notworthy:

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Atrax":xy3x1fz0 said:
Thank you, I'm glad you love my princess :oops: I LOVE her colors few minutes after she moves out of the sun, you can see pink :shock: color on sides of her tail, it looks so cool. :love10:

Pink? Wow, nice! I love all the subtle colors you can see when they're really happy and bright. :love5:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jamiedog":e9qv7te4 said:
Atrax":e9qv7te4 said:

Pink? Wow, nice! I love all the subtle colors you can see when they're really happy and bright. :love5:

I was surprised to see pink color too, but unfortunately my camera doesn't seem to be able to catch those subtle colors. :love5:

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
My camera won't pick up on any of the best colors, either. Clearly, cameras have not yet been invented that can capture a beardie totally. :wink: (Maybe there's some money to be made in developing one of those... Hmmmmm...)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jamiedog":3vrpw2dk said:
My camera won't pick up on any of the best colors, either. Clearly, cameras have not yet been invented that can capture a beardie totally. :wink: (Maybe there's some money to be made in developing one of those... Hmmmmm...)

Haha, there sure is a market niche for "beardiecam", "Capture your beardies colors totally" would say the commercial! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: Now all we have to do is invent the camera, easy. :study:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom