Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
athenacp":21pvjohw said:
Awww, love the pics, tried to look at them last night at the other job, but they block pics...a beauty:)

Thank you very much athenacp! :blob5:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jamiedog":60hk1x17 said:
Awwwwwwwwww, cuteness! :D I love her stripey face! And the imperious look... :lol:

Hahaha, yea it's the best! I love that "beardie look" when they look straight at you with tilted head. Hahaha, it's so cute! :love5:
Thanks for commenting! :D

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
I have a friend who swears they do the tilted head to try to convince others to buy a beardie. :lol: No one can resist it! (She certainly couldn't...) Ziggy is doing her part for the potential for beardies everywhere!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jamiedog":31fwzltd said:
I have a friend who swears they do the tilted head to try to convince others to buy a beardie. :lol: No one can resist it! (She certainly couldn't...) Ziggy is doing her part for the potential for beardies everywhere!
Haha, I bet that's the main reason why they do it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Loven' my regular ziggy fix :mrgreen:

She's so silly with her 50/50 spots to get her dangling basking on... the hammock supports her tail perfectly apparently : :lol:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":e0fr8mc6 said:
Loven' my regular ziggy fix :mrgreen:

She's so silly with her 50/50 spots to get her dangling basking on... the hammock supports her tail perfectly apparently : :lol:

Yea it's her patented "Super mesh tail supporter 2000" thingie that she loves. :D
She really is a silly dragon, she always goes to the same spots when I let her roam. She has three spots that she has to make rounds when she's roaming! :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":1pw0ylb4 said:
U know I always forget that Ziggy and Scarlett are almost the exact same age! Crazy.. huh

Hehe, yes we both got them at roughly the same time. It's always nice to see other beardies of the same age to see how they compare, and it looks like Scarlett and Ziggy are both doing great and growing nicely! :)
Thanks for checking in! :)

P.S.: have you seen my new baby ball python that I bought at expo last Sunday?

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Atrax":2rw6asiw said:
Slave2Scarlett":2rw6asiw said:
U know I always forget that Ziggy and Scarlett are almost the exact same age! Crazy.. huh

Hehe, yes we both got them at roughly the same time. It's always nice to see other beardies of the same age to see how they compare, and it looks like Scarlett and Ziggy are both doing great and growing nicely! :)

P.S.: have you seen my new baby ball python that I bought at expo past Sunday?

LoL yes! And it looks scary to me.. haha.. I'm so scared of snakes...lol i know i know i'm a baby but they give me the hibbies... However I will say that it is a very nice looking snake and has a really pretty pattern.. :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":3c0wwqu4 said:
Atrax":3c0wwqu4 said:
Slave2Scarlett":3c0wwqu4 said:

P.S.: have you seen my new baby ball python that I bought at expo past Sunday?

LoL yes! And it looks scary to me.. haha.. I'm so scared of snakes...lol i know i know i'm a baby but they give me the hibbies... However I will say that it is a very nice looking snake and has a really pretty pattern.. :D

Aww, thanks Ashleigh, he's my baby too. Ziggy is out with me in day time and Kundalini is with me at night :) Ball Pythons are really tame, he doesn't know me yet but he still didn't snapped at me even once, he's a good boy. :love5:
Yesterday I fed him for the first time :) and he nailed it! YAY! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: I'm so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franceslbandomo
Top Bottom