Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yay, I have new pics of my lil' scaly buddy :D but unfortunately they were taken with cellphone. :cry:

Here they are:

All these are of Ziggy after a bath :)
dsc02505.jpg

dsc02506.jpg

dsc02507.jpg

dsc02508.jpg

He has "grey alien" on the back of his head, you know those that ppl are "seeing", LOL
dsc02504.jpg

I guess Ziggy is not just an ordinary beardie, he has some yelow color. :blob5: :blob5:

Thanks for taking time and looking at pics of my buddy! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I think it looks like Ziggy definitely has some color. My guess is that he'll probably develop brighter colors with each shed, but I guess we'll see :)
The pictures were very cute as always... I just wanted to poke his cute little belly in the pic where you were holding him up ! :mrgreen:
I think he certainly is in a hurry to grow up!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I took few more shots of Ziggy today. :mrgreen:
So here they are:

hammock collapse, soldier in distress :mrgreen:
s5001556.jpg

checking out the perimeter at 17:00 hrs 8)
s5001557.jpg

ALARMMM!!!
s5001558.jpg

Hmm....???
s5001559.jpg

Aren'tz me prettah?
s5001560.jpg

I love when they look at you, they look so cute like that. :mrgreen:
s5001561.jpg

Hope you like 'em. :D
Comments are appreciated.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":3frr01kf said:
I think it looks like Ziggy definitely has some color. My guess is that he'll probably develop brighter colors with each shed, but I guess we'll see :)
The pictures were very cute as always... I just wanted to poke his cute little belly in the pic where you were holding him up ! :mrgreen:
I think he certainly is in a hurry to grow up!

I'm glad you like my lil' boy/girl :mrgreen: I love him to bits, he's such a good pet, can't ask for any better! :blob5: :blob5:

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Ziggy is so adorable. Don't worry about colour right now, Nemesis was dark, looked very regular when he was younger and now he's one of the brightest citrus dragons I have ever seen. Every shed brings new colours

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NightmareDisco":3tiam2b8 said:
Ziggy is so adorable. Don't worry about colour right now, Nemesis was dark, looked very regular when he was younger and now he's one of the brightest citrus dragons I have ever seen. Every shed brings new colours

Thanks Nightmare! :)
That's awesome, can't wait to see them colors of Ziggy!! :love5: :love5: :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Again new pics of my lil' guy :mrgreen: He actually comes to me now when I call him :blob5: :blob5: That's so awesome :D :D
I'll weigh him later today, so I'll be posting his weigh too. :oops:

On to pics...unfortunately all were taken with my cell, so quality is near horrible :cry: :banghead:

On my PC desk, exploring :)
dsc02509.jpg

dsc02510.jpg

little face :love5:
dsc02511.jpg

dsc02512.jpg

dsc02513.jpg

bit of snuggling
dsc02515.jpg

dsc02516.jpg

he loves watching tarantulas :)
dsc02517.jpg

dsc02518.jpg

cruising around T' tanks :roll:
dsc02519.jpg

dsc02520.jpg

Thanks for checking the pics guys, soon I will post more. Hopefully I won't need to take them with my cell :?

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
ahh look at butterball! lol I said that not Scarlett.. She still thinks he's a handsome hunk :love5: Wow he out weighs her by oh about 20 grams..lol

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":3tpaiynk said:
ahh look at butterball! lol I said that not Scarlett.. She still thinks he's a handsome hunk :love5: Wow he out weighs her by oh about 20 grams..lol

:blob5: thanks for taking a look, he's gaining weight nicely. How's little lady Scarlett doing? :) Hope she's doing great!
I've just been weighing him right now, and he gained 8 grams since 29th of Jan., he's now at 80g mark. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
B. dubias are an awesome feeders, even for my tarantulas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Those aren't bad at all for cell phone pics :)
The little close up of his face is adorable !!! :mrgreen: It's awesome that he likes to watch the tarantula's ....it's got to be neat to watch him watch them :)
hooooray for dubia !! glad he's/she's growing like a weeeeed! Thanks for the update so soon :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":1cr4tnlp said:
Those aren't bad at all for cell phone pics :)
The little close up of his face is adorable !!! :mrgreen: It's awesome that he likes to watch the tarantula's ....it's got to be neat to watch him watch them :)
hooooray for dubia !! glad he's/she's growing like a weeeeed! Thanks for the update so soon :)

At least my cell has a Macro funct. so I can take a pic of two of my smaller animal buddies, I hope I won't have to use it again soon though. :roll:
Yes it's awesome watch him watching the tarantulas! :blob5: :blob5: We are watching each other like hawks. :mrgreen: It looks so cute :love5:
I'm glad you like my little update, will be posting more on Ziggy soon. :) Thanks for checking it out! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom