Not open for further replies.

paperplanes

Juvie Member
Mavellie":11gzwq3n said:
christmas002-1.gif

beautiful women and bearded dragons, my two favorite things

Mavellie

Hatchling Member
I know I've been absentee but I wanted to tell you how great your pictures are. I've always loved how beardies eyes have a fire to them and that close up was really sick. Not to mention the fact that I've always wanted to do that neon light thing, I'm dying to spell out my name for one of those long exposure pics. Keep up the good work!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry I've been staying off for months at a time.

Things have been difficult lately, and I find it hard to be social when I'm down.

Anyhow, LG had a good meal today; I was able to catch the end of it on camera. The vid is taking forever to upload, so I'm not sure if that will be up tonight, but here is an up to date picture of LG from this afternoon:

IMG_2274.jpg

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I hate Youtube's half-hearted approach to blocking copyrighted soundtracks; It takes me half an hour to pick some good music, then put all the effects together in Windows movie maker, then when I upload it the music is blocked. That's stupid; I would have left the original sound in from the video if I thought that was going to happen:

(I had even uploaded another test video that came out fine, but it was a different song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1nLu69i7pQ

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jason! Sorry to hear that you're still having bad days.

LG looks so good! I love to see how her eyes have such life in them now.
She really loved those crickets, huh? What a good girl :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for sharing that video. The lack of music doesn't bother me. I watched it to see LG. I'm glad to see she's doing soo much better. You are doing a good job with her.

sobotta

Hatchling Member
very nice video....i just noticed her slight under bite.... just figured i would tell you that i have used some of your videos for motivation to some of my soldiers when i was a team leader

quigleysmom

Juvie Member
I am so glad to see an update on LG. She is looking great! I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope your situation improves soon. You have done such a wonderful job with LG. That is something to be proud of. Most people would not have wanted to bother with a dragon with her limitations and might have put her to sleep, but you didn't and that deserves applause. :blob5: I truly hope your year gets better.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jason!

I know what you mean about youtube and the music tracks. ARG!!! I hate that you can only use their music.
Thanks for going through that headache to get us an update. :wink:

Oh btw....
happybdayjason.jpg

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Meh, it was good. Slept in, had a tv dinner and a piece of cake.

This is actually my first birthday without my Dad and Grandma. Empty mailbox, not used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom