BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
jscott":2ch5nerq said:
IMG_3646x.jpg

IMG_3624x.jpg
smiley1117.gif
I love these pics!!!!!! Look at that

jscott":2ch5nerq said:
P.S. The name of the seizure medication they have me on is called ZONISAMIDE... I don't know much about it, if anyone else does I'd love to hear more.
Check out this link for info on the med: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000217/.

Take care, Jason, and hope that this medicine will help and you can finally have a normal life again -- whatever normal is :wink:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Great new pics of LG :) Thanks for sharing those with us!

That sucks what you've been through over the past week ! I hope the new meds are helpful and that you are feeling better soon !

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I agree with Gina those 2 pic's are my fav's too....that sweet little tongue. :love5:

Glad to hear that you are home and able to eat again...get well soon my friend.
Thanks again for taking the time to post those pic's. :wink:

protiemama":152jhfhs said:
OMG, Jason. :shock: Glad you weren't hurt seriously! Has anything like this happened before? We will be praying for you even more now. Hope all goes well with the EEG. LG needs you well buddy! :D
As for cost, my dh spent 24 years in the Air Force. Our "free" medical cost us a monthly fee and has a huge deductable. Getting sick costs us all. The system stinks on ice.

Robert, please un-lock your caps. It's like you are shouting at us. Other than that welcome to the site. We all love LG, she's quite a trooper. Do you have a beardie?

Sandy H

Hi sandy yes i do! lol his name is chompers and he is about 6-7 months old and i love him lol he is my baby boi. i dont have pics right now i need to get them up lol. Im really not on here on the time but i like to hear peoples stories and ask questions. Like right now, how do you make your own post?

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Sorry to read about all your past few weeks, are you feeling better on the medication? The pics of LG show her looking great...........time really fly's bye, doesn't it J?

mrstuart75

Hatchling Member
PRECIOUS, he looks absolutely grateful and I am so grateful there are good people like you!!!!!!!

keep breaking crickets legs...I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
mrstuart75":1cib50uy said:
PRECIOUS, he looks absolutely grateful and I am so grateful there are good people like you!!!!!!!

keep breaking crickets legs...I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

I usually squish em with my fingers now so the crickets don't have to suffer much. :roll:

Thanks, everyone for the words of encouragment. things haven been depressing but I'm making it one day at a time.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gave LGs cage a good cleaning yesterday after she pooped(yay).

After that, she got a double lunch, about 20 crickets. She still won't eat any veggies , I'm gonna start giving them to her more forcfully. But the crickets she eats all eat god veggies and I also feed the crickets multovitamin and calium with d3(which they love).

I will try to get some fresh pics up tomorow. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Poop, yeah. :D It'll be great to see more pics of LG. That's a good amount of crickets, at least they eat veggies & giving them the multi-vits & calcium is a good idea. Gives her some greens, anyway.

izz

Juvie Member
Hope you feel better soon.LG is amazing and sooo cute too :love5:.

Feel better soon love sparks the beardie.And myself too!! :D

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry it took a couple days, but here are some new pictures; I'm working on a video too:

IMG_6129xPS.jpg

IMG_6130xPS.jpg

Even though it's blurry, I like this last one:

IMG_6138xPS.jpg

Ok, well I'll try to get that video edited and up asap. Until then, enjoy the pics. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jason, glad to see new pics & that you're living a day at a time. Loved the pics of LG, the first one is adorable, going out of her way for a cricket, then 2nd pic she's so disappointed, then the last pic she's munching away. I'm glad your crickets are all well fed, that will help get some veggies into LG. Feel better soon,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stormfly
Top Bottom