My beardie is dying:( please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She must be relaxed with you then. :)

Have you given her a bath with massage or baby food yet today?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
No its not bad we arejust very worried that she hasnt been able to poop yet.Did you get babyfood squash yet?That and applesauce(sugar free) will help her poop as well so if you can get those things it would be great.Any more shaking?

Thumbellina

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got the squash and she loves it ... I will get applesauce today.... I am worried too.... No more shaking. I'm at school but my mom is home keeping a close eye on her. I'm going home to feed her soon

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Thumbellina":41f8d said:
I got the squash and she loves it ... I will get applesauce today.... I am worried too.... No more shaking. I'm at school but my mom is home keeping a close eye on her. I'm going home to feed her soon
Ok them let us know how she is after scholl.I dont want you to get in trouble texting/typing during class...lol

Thumbellina

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay I will before my mom leaves town if she doesn't poop. She ate alot of her food... And Goya ton of energy.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Thumbellina":1043f said:
Okay I will before my mom leaves town if she doesn't poop. She ate alot of her food... And Goya ton of energy.
Thats great I am happy to hear which is why I want her to poop for you.Remember a beardie that age should be going 2xper day normally so its been quite a while for her not to especially being there is a lump.Just be sure to keep the massaging up and hopefully it will work itself out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigNikko33
Top Bottom