My beardie is dying:( please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumbellina

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She still has not pooped... I'v been massagingher tummy and there has been a lump working it's way down!!!! Hopefully she will poop soon!!!!
Shes so adorable and is acting herself again.

My sister warmed me about over hydration. Should I be worried about that???
Is she a boy or girl?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Thumbellina":25364 said:
She still has not pooped... I'v been massagingher tummy and there has been a lump working it's way down!!!! Hopefully she will poop soon!!!!
Shes so adorable and is acting herself again.

My sister warmed me about over hydration. Should I be worried about that???
Is she a boy or girl?
Ok so you feel a lump then?Ok no more solid food if she isnt pooping then you must stick to babyfood and now its urgent that we find out what those temps are.She is impacted and we have to clear it out before anything else happens and she needs the right temps for that to happen,ok?
Over hydration at this point is the least of your concerns the water is needed to get her to pass the impaction so dont worry about that.Are you using the olive oil?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I totally agree with Vicky, you need to clear her of that impaction. The more baths you give her, the better. Also, with the belly rubs, massage very gently on the right side from her armpit to vent area. You shouldn't give her anymore live feeders until she passes what she has inside her now. How long has it been since she's pooped?

Thumbellina

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes.... I think she trys to poop because her tail goes up... I stopped with the solid food after the 1st day cause she didn't poop.
The temps are pretty consistant with being the same. Yes I'm using 2 drops of olive oil.

It's been about 2 weeks since she pooped :/

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Thumbellina":a2559 said:
Yes.... I think she trys to poop because her tail goes up... I stopped with the solid food after the 1st day cause she didn't poop.
The temps are pretty consistant with being the same. Yes I'm using 2 drops of olive oil.

It's been about 2 weeks since she pooped :/
This is where I am getting confused,we dont know what the temps are?You have to get in there with the probe and give me exact temps please, understand that if they are not right she will never poop and we dont want to see that happen,ok?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What were the basking & cool side temps before you turned the lights off? This is important in order to help her to be able to pass the impaction.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
About how long had you waited with the thermometer in there before you got the final readings?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
ok, those temps are good, make sure she is basking for a while and give the frequent baths, massaging, couple drops of oil. Having you been mixing the oil with baby food for her to lick off? How is she doing now?

Thumbellina

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay good... Yes she licks the food off my finger it has olive oil.
What about her tail shaking it scared me

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Is her tail getting ready to shed perhaps? Is she active or just laying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigNikko33
Top Bottom