The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hope everyone had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING, even if we Canadians had ours in October. i CAN'T belive how BIG Bliggy is, he looks full grown, he's longer than Angel, who's 17" at 2 yrs old. And he's the biggest almost 6 mo old I've ever seen. :shock: Well it was bound to happen if you feed him sides of beef, Dawn, I'm glad it's your bill and not mine. :mrgreen: I bet he'll top his Daddy, who's 24", right Barbara?

The hijacking was hilarious and I loved all the different pumpkin pictures, some were downright hilarious. Sorry, Dawn, but it's true, it's always great to check out your threads and check out all the different topics that are discussed....well you'd call them hijackings, but still interesting, eh?

Bligg, even Issy thinks you're the cat's meow, you big young beardie, you! Black bearding at 5 mo old, :shock: Rubio did that too, but he wasn't as big as Bligg! He will be quite the man dragon when he's finished growing. He's just gorgeous, Dawn, I wonder how yellow he'll end up being as an adult, it will be interesting to watch his colours change as he gets older. You must enjoy him so much, wait until he really does hit puberty :roll: You're in for alot of black bearding, especially in the spring. It's going to be alot of fun!

Take care,
Deborah and Issy

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Sorry to hear so many of you are throwing stones at my chocolate BOURBON pecan pie. I guess you have to like pecans first of all.. which I do.. then you must love bourbon.. which I do :mrgreen:
Come on people... you must learn to try new things and live on the edge once in a while. It is so good for the soul :wink:

dna14":c984c said:
why's Dawn not here? *shrug* Must be time for more hijacking lol!!!
:shock: .. AIMEE! Play nice girly! My ET is due back from her fall break any day now :twisted:

vickson420":c984c said:
:laughhard:
You guys are too much.You do realize none of us will ever be able to post any threads again as long as Dawn is around to hijack them,right?She is gonna hunt us down for all eternity!
Hey Vicky... when was the last time you posted any pics of your babies? You have managed to dodge a few hijackings along the way :roll:
Bring on a new thread Chick and let's see those beautiful beardies!!

sweetiepie9":c984c said:
Bligg, even Issy thinks you're the cat's meow, you big young beardie, you!
Bligg says "Thank You" Issy :wink: :D

btw... new comic strip for anyone who is interested :wink: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=117815&hilit=&p=935895#p935895

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
ok... I confess... I don't like pecans... I don't like bourbon (do they make vodka pie??? :shock: ) and chocolate... it's allright...

will you still be my sis?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Vodka pie :shock: Now that just doesn't sound right! :lol: I do love vodka... but in a pie?! :roll:
and yes Aimee... I will still be your sis :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey Dawn I'm not throwing stones at your chocolate bourbon pecan pie.....yummy I'd like to throw a fork into it though....did you save me a peice? I'm about sick of pumpkin. :bleick:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
vickson420 wrote:

You guys are too much.You do realize none of us will ever be able to post any threads again as long as Dawn is around to hijack them,right?She is gonna hunt us down for all eternity!
Hey Vicky... when was the last time you posted any pics of your babies? You have managed to dodge a few hijackings along the way
Bring on a new thread Chick and let's see those beautiful beardies!!
Well Miss I know everything I actually did post a thread in Photo Expressions after my calendar photo shoot but you didnt bother to post so there :bleick:
See here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=116876&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=drago#p921291
I guess you were to busy hijacking threads to notice :wink:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Dawn, I do love it all! As long as their is enough alcohol in their for me not to remember eating it ill try anything! At least once. :wink: :lol: :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
vickson420":e5673 said:
Well Miss I know everything I actually did post a thread in Photo Expressions after my calendar photo shoot but you didnt bother to post so there :bleick:
See here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=116876&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=drago#p921291
I guess you were to busy hijacking threads to notice :wink:

:shock: :oops:

dna14":e5673 said:
ooh.. sis.. lemme know if ya need anything for that burn :wink:
Yeah... I bet you can hear the sizzle all the way over there! :shock: :lol:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
*hugs* luv ya sis, that's why it's so fun to hijack! Think I do that to just anybody? Heck I haven't even tried to hijack Barb yet! So you should feel honored... n not sic ET on me.... K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stormfly
Top Bottom