You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
dna14":1b8ca said:
small children have creepy, clammy hands, like freshly dead starfish
I agree! I babysit my neighbors and their hands are so gross all the time, especially when they all tackle me and wipe their hands over my face.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
duke11":323c4 said:
dna14":323c4 said:
I agree! I babysit my neighbors and their hands are so gross all the time, especially when they all tackle me and wipe their hands over my face.

I can't take credit for that quote. Can admit that it made me laugh though!

.Re: You know you're living with beardies when...
they come stomping through your livingroom, throw you a dirty look and YOU apologise to them for their bad tempers.

I'm joining the club with the "weird girl". They can't figure out why I don't like babies or puppies, but I would happily snuggle up to a spiky reptile and call them cute. (Anyway - small children have creepy, clammy hands, like freshly dead starfish. Sorry to all the parents out there!)

From, TheDragonKeepers :lol:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
duke11":e7fd1 said:
dna14":e7fd1 said:

On a somewhat related note how about this you know you are living with beardies when. You're mom refers to you beardies as her grand kids because it is the closest thing she will ever get to grand kids. I am 27 and never intend to have kids ever. Also my dream wife would be someone who loves beardies does not want kids but wants lots and lots of beardies. She can even be fat I don't care she just has to love beardies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
ghr15":f15c5 said:
She can even be fat I don't care she just has to love beardies.

LMFAOO !!!!!!! I CANT'T BREATHEE !!!!!

Lmao wow I needed that laugh.. thanks. I dont want kids either just lots n lots of beardies !! Hint ?? lol j/k

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":65cd4 said:
ajkry2":65cd4 said:
Aznrainbowdime":65cd4 said:
Lmao wow I needed that laugh.. thanks. I dont want kids either just lots n lots of beardies !!
omg! you're my dream girl :lol: ;)

Do I sense a crush?! :roll: :lol: :wink:

crush ?? hmmmm ....

DragonsInKansas":65cd4 said:
ajkry2":65cd4 said:
Aznrainbowdime":65cd4 said:
Lmao wow I needed that laugh.. thanks. I dont want kids either just lots n lots of beardies !!
omg! you're my dream girl :lol: ;)

Haha, good luck buddy

lol got that right !!!! :wink:

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
dna14":838fd said:
duke11":838fd said:
dna14":838fd said:

I can't take credit for that quote. Can admit that it made me laugh though!

.Re: You know you're living with beardies when...
they come stomping through your livingroom, throw you a dirty look and YOU apologise to them for their bad tempers.

I'm joining the club with the "weird girl". They can't figure out why I don't like babies or puppies, but I would happily snuggle up to a spiky reptile and call them cute. (Anyway - small children have creepy, clammy hands, like freshly dead starfish. Sorry to all the parents out there!)

From, TheDragonKeepers :lol:
Sorry, I mean to give that to TheDragonKeepers but I hit quote on yours and didn't take notice on it until now :oops:

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
you know you're living with beardies when you have "lizard proofed" all the rooms in the house and have a bathroom that everyone knows not to use because thats the Beardy's Bathroom lol

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Phoenix17June2009":8636b said:
you know you're living with beardies when you have "lizard proofed" all the rooms in the house and have a bathroom that everyone knows not to use because thats the Beardy's Bathroom lol

How does one lizard proof there rooms? Also how about this one you know you're living with beardies when you have more pictures of beardies and other lizards on you're wall then you do people.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
...... when your husband's daugher and her two dogs, one who is a licker, move in and, after being licked by him, you say "I deffinitely shouldn't house you on sand".

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":9d9f1 said:
...... when your husband's daugher and her two dogs, one who is a licker, move in and, after being licked by him, you say "I deffinitely shouldn't house you on sand".
:lol:

freitas

Hatchling Member
you know you are living with beardies when you come every day to this stupid site hoping people added info i can actually use but instead you find *****ic posts like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom