You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
freitas":6daf2 said:
you know you are living with beardies when you come every day to this stupid site hoping people added info i can actually use but instead you find *****ic posts like this one.
thanks for your useful addition :)

im glad you came to beardie tales for "useful information"

maybe you should go to enclosures, health, feeders, feeding, or something for "useful information". plus, this is useful:

YKYLWBW.... the first thing you do when you get home from work is make sure theres poop and no leafy greens in the viv :D

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
freitas":b8e13 said:
you know you are living with beardies when you come every day to this stupid site hoping people added info i can actually use but instead you find *****ic posts like this one.

Sorry to waste your precious time. I love this site :D If your checking on here for something specific, may I suggenst the search box. It works better than wandering aimlessly if you're looking for a certain answer

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
freitas":d8f75 said:

Common we all know you really like it. :wink: Otherwise why would you look? :?

Don't tell me you don't like beardies :shock:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Anyway, back to the topic...

you know you're living with beardies when....

you have worked for the past 5 days, are tired, have to get up in 5 hours and STILL, think its sane to be on this thread, posting random info, such as this!!! lol!

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
haleygirl272":cac21 said:
ghr15":cac21 said:
beardie parents":cac21 said:
I guess our troll has moved from "Pointless and Sad" to here.

Oh so that is what that smell is.

OHHH!!! he got ZINGED! :D

:lol:

For a moment I thought THIS was Pointless and Sad (tired and sick, I get my thread titles confused) and I was going to say, if you're looking for info, why are you looking on "Pointless and Sad"?! But alas, it is YKYLWBW, so I cannot say that.

You know you're living with beardies when you get swine flu and the thing that upsets you most is that you can't hold your little ones for fear they'll have a reaction to the germs. :( No snuggles for me tonight.... :cry:

Jacqui

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
*hugs for Jacqui* I already had it so not scared!

Yknlwbw

You have so much to do... and you come home and it's 15 minutes til lights out... and you don't know whether it's better to extend their light time when they look so tired so you can feed them... or wait til morning... and you (meaning I) decide to wait and feel SOO guilty and are going to wake up 15 times during the nite worrying about their poor empty tummies... even though they're passed out...

:cry: bad beardie mommy :cry:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
How could any of you get swine flue do you guys live near a pig farm or something? You rarely get swine flu spreading from human to human it is mostly pig to human transmission. So how did you guys get it? Also by what I have heard it is not as bad as it is said it is more just a regular flu except it comes from a pig rather then another person. Not sure if that last bit is true but that is what I heard.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
freitas":26a04 said:
Why thank-you for all your kind words and compliments I'm sure we all appreciate them....about like if someone was to call on of your family members stup!d or an id!ot I'd imagine. Obviously you have no respect for your elders. BTW when you call a member here an id!ot or insult the site by calling it stup!d your starting trouble. If you want information then seek it by using the google search or visiting the appropriate threads otherwise you are no better than what your calling us.
This thread was created for fun to help ease the tension of newbies like yourself.

Please if you ever expect anyone of use to help you when you may need it you really should try being less disrespectful.

Sorry Mod's I really tried not to reply but each an everyone of you ladies know that I take pride in this site :mrgreen: and calling it home....and don't call my friends names! :evil:

EDIT:
Sorry everyone I forgot my you know you're living with beardies when......this site is you favorite place to be...and the friends you have made here are very dear to you and you care about their beardies as much as you do your very own. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom