Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BeardyDragon":2sdietgg said:
omg *disco-disco-disco-disco-disco* shes so CUTE im gonna DIE!!! <3<3<3<3<3 :3

Thanks!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: I love her very much, she's such a good dragon. :oops:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Such cute pics of her shedding :) I love the last one with her tongue sticking out ! Pure cuteness :mrgreen:

HAPPY 7 MONTHS :)

What a big girl :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi guys, I was at the Reptile Expo today, and I bought myself Ball Python/Python regius :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: And he's awesome, little baby python :love5:

I have few pics, now I know this isn't beardie but I wanna share my excitement with someone :oops:
Here are those pics:

s5001755.jpg

s5001756.jpg

s5001757.jpg

s5001758.jpg

s5001759.jpg

s5001761.jpg

That's it for now, tomorrow I'll be posting pics of Zigg Maister. :D
I hope you like my new baby :love5:
Comments are appreciated :notworthy:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi, I'm back with few pics of my beardie Ziggy like I promised.
She finally shed last piece on top of her snout, she's an awesome dragon :love5:

So here are them pics :D
s5001767.jpg

s5001768.jpg

s5001769.jpg

s5001771.jpg

s5001773.jpg

s5001774.jpg

LoL, it's really funny when she jumps on a curtain and starts to climb up, and than when she gets tired she stops and looks at me, like :( "pls help". Hehe

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
i <3 snakes. my mom wont let me get one because they eat live mice or frozen mice and she cant bear to be in the same house with an animal like that. i told her, she could just give the snake some privacy while it eats its food. but she still wont let me get one.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BeardyDragon":39rk5e21 said:
i <3 snakes. my mom wont let me get one because they eat live mice or frozen mice and she cant bear to be in the same house with an animal like that. i told her, she could just give the snake some privacy while it eats its food. but she still wont let me get one.

Oww, I hope you'll convince her somehow soon, they are awesome pets too. :) I love mine already :love5: but Ziggy is still my first baby! :love10:
Thanks for checking out the pics! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Congrats on getting a ball python! They are super laid back snakes usually :)
I loved Ziggy's new pics!! She's got such a beautiful orange color :) I know she was enjoying herself "dangling" between her hammock and the limb :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":jzjxcauj said:
Congrats on getting a ball python! They are super laid back snakes usually :)
I loved Ziggy's new pics!! She's got such a beautiful orange color :) I know she was enjoying herself "dangling" between her hammock and the limb :)

Thanks Carrie, I love my new baby :D he's very mellow yes considering that he doesn't know me yet. I named him Monty/Kundalini :love5:

Haha, yes she does the 50/50 dangling thing every day, she loves to sunbathe like that! :blob5: That is nr. ONE position in her book of sunbathing! :mrgreen:
I'm really glad you loved my new baby too, even tho it isn't a beardie. :oops:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was taking some pics today too, so I decided that I have to share them! :oops: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Pics:

Ziggy at her favorite spot, pulling off "50/50 sunbathe grind" as she knows best :love5:
s5001783.jpg

s5001784.jpg

there's mah girl 8)
s5001785.jpg

s5001786.jpg

s5001787.jpg

s5001788.jpg

s5001789.jpg

Beardie look
s5001790.jpg

Ahh... :oops:
s5001791.jpg

s5001792.jpg

Hope you enjoyed pics of Ziggy's day at the "sunspot" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franceslbandomo
Top Bottom