The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I know, I know... I am such a slacker :roll: I don't have any pics :(
I have been a bit busy with work and getting ready for a Renassaince dinner/musical that my son's school is putting on this weekend. Not only did I have to make us costumes (yes, I said us), but I am in charge of the 45 students who will be serving a four course meal to 350 guests. I will be dressed as a peasant or wench, which is what Barb will probably call it (me) :lol: It should be fun... the kids are pretty excited.

I can tell you that Bligg is not only getting bigger(266 grams), but is eating the largest crickets now. You know... the ones that chirp all night long. I should be getting an order of small supers by friday, so I am excited to start Bligg on something a little more substantial.
Poor Bligg... on the days that I work, when I get home he is always face first in the corner. This is him hiding from his poop, of course.
I always clean it right up, but still get the disapproving stink eye. How dare I let him stew in his own stench all day! Bad, horrible, thoughtless Mommy!!! :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Poor Bliggy, having to smell his own stinkies!!! I get the same look when I get home! He really did have a growth spurt again didn't he! How long is he now?? I had to start offering small supers also, Fez and Fi are doing great with them. I just ordered 2 thousand Turks as well because my little Dubia colony doesn't have a chance with these two eating out of it!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Dawn, I've never had a beardie that got that long, much less that early. He's longer at 4 months than Redrock ever got, even at 2 years. Anyway, Goldie (speedy) started eating large supers at 12 (+/-) inches long. Of course, when we first got her, she was sexable and about the size of a couple month old baby. I'm not sure how old that made her when we got her, but I guessed she was about 4 to 6 months old then. She never had problems with the large supers. We had gotten them for Redrock and just after that order came in she had the accident that killed her. We didn't want them to go to waste so we gave her one or two at first to see how she handled them. I could be wrong but I think if you try a couple of large ones and she how he handles them. He should take them o.k. since he's larger than any of my adults.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I just had to order an extra 2000 turks. Lilly has gone through 5000 since August. (It doesn't help that mommy never did get a heating pad to help with the whole breeding thing :roll: ).

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Oh, by the way, because of what you are doing with your son, I give you permission to not post pics for a day or two, you can even post less pics, just realize we miss pics of our Bligg. Your son is important and you are building memories for his adult years. From what I've learned the last several years, that will come around tomorrow, maybe the next day, or so it will seem.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hehe my mom was just talking to her college roomate tonight and said "We were just in college yesterday, how can our babies be graduating and getting married?!" (I'm not getting married, her roomates son is). For that matter I'm not graduating until 2011.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So, Bligg has decided to eat crickets again, funny how their tastes change around. Boy, he is one big guy weighing that much already. :shock:

That's great that you're doing all that for your son and his school class, what a great help you are to them. We'll give you a few more days or so before having you post more pics of your Bliggster. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Dawn, hope the weekend goes really well for you and your son, sounds like a great endeavour, good eats and great costumes. So, wench, don't be late & have a good time!

As far as your pony, eh, beardie Bligg goes, he's just enourmous!!!! Issy didn't get to 266 g until she was almost a year old! Rubio was really small at 3 mo, but once he got feeling better & started to chow down on supers, he grew at an astounding rate. I think Bliggy will beat him though as he's not as long a Pvt Blaze. Mind you he's still growing a bit, being just 16 mo old.

We'll wait for your Bliggy pics, I know how ragged you can get in December with everything going on, so you have until next weekend to give us a few. I'm really enjoying the Comic Book thread, all really well done. Appreciate it!

Have a great weekend,
Deborah and our zoo.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Psst!
Can we have pics of you in your wench costume?!
You can skimp out on pics of Bligg if we can have a pic of you as a wench! :roll:
If I find the camera I'll exchange pics of you as a peasant for pics of me as Polonius!!! Take it or leave it!

Jacqui

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Now that would be so super if we could see you and your son's pic all dressed up. How did the dinner go and after? I know you had fun!

Let us know!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
You have time to tease us all about snow while your in a tank top, but not to post pictures?! Guys, I think we need to prepare snowballs to throw at Dawn!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
fresnowitte":0b6d9 said:
jacqui778":0b6d9 said:
Psst!
Can we have pics of you in your wench costume?!
You can skimp out on pics of Bligg if we can have a pic of you as a wench! :roll:
I agree! :wink: :lol:

LOL

Tell em to go look in a mirror Dawn *hides*

That sounds like a awsome event!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Freeie":84b50 said:
Tell em to go look in a mirror Dawn *hides*
Thank you Christy... those were my thoughts exactly :wink:

Sorry girls... hubby was in charge of pictures last night and obviously did not think I was worthy. He got plenty of pics of our son and NOT me :roll: I would have gladly posted pics of me as a wench, but as you know that will not be happening. I sadly will not post pics of my son... he was not happy with his costume, so I must abide by his wishes of not showing them to anyone :lol:
The event went really well. The kids did a great job serving the meal and I got an A$$load of tips clearing off the guests dishes :mrgreen: Unfortunately, I don't know how well gold/silver plastic coins spend :roll: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stormfly
Top Bottom