Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys :oops: She's a good dragon, can't wait for really hot days! :blob5: :blob8:
I'm waiting for her to shed, I think she's a week from one. :mrgreen:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
YAY ! Ziggy :mrgreen: *feeling much better now.. no more twitching* :lol:
She's getting bigger and bigger and more beautiful :) :) All the pictures are great.. I loved the one where you are holding her upright and her little pot belly is poking out :love5: makes me wanna poke it though :)
Great looking harness and it's fabulous that you've got nice enough weather to take her out :) I bet she was excited, in the picture it looks like she's almost up on her tippy toes trying to bask in the sun ! cuteness :)
I'm ready for the nice weather to show up and stay... we haven't had many nice days over the past couple weeks ... and they always occurred when I was doing something and couldn't take the dragons out... :angry5: Hopefully there will be nice weather for us both soon!

Thanks for my quick fix :) Have a great weekend
Carrie

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":ubaye0i5 said:
YAY ! Ziggy :mrgreen: *feeling much better now.. no more twitching* :lol:
She's getting bigger and bigger and more beautiful :) :) All the pictures are great.. I loved the one where you are holding her upright and her little pot belly is poking out :love5: makes me wanna poke it though :)
Great looking harness and it's fabulous that you've got nice enough weather to take her out :) I bet she was excited, in the picture it looks like she's almost up on her tippy toes trying to bask in the sun ! cuteness :)
I'm ready for the nice weather to show up and stay... we haven't had many nice days over the past couple weeks ... and they always occurred when I was doing something and couldn't take the dragons out... :angry5: Hopefully there will be nice weather for us both soon!

Thanks for my quick fix :) Have a great weekend
Carrie

Yay, thanks Carrie :D
Last 10days were quite warm around 22°C all day, little more and Ziggy will be outside every day! :blob5: :blob5: Can't wait, hopefully you and your babies will get your share of those awesome sunrayzz soon! :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OK, I have new pics of Ziggy outside :D She started tearing the grass up and eating it, LOL it was so funny :laughhard:

Aaahhh, am soo tiredzzZzzZZzzzz
imag0161.jpg

imag0165.jpg

Ziggy in the garden :love5:
imag0167.jpg

imag0168.jpg

imag0169.jpg

imag0170.jpg

Checking out if there are birds of prey up there :oops:
imag0171.jpg

Wherez thoze rayzz you were promizing, ha??
imag0172.jpg

imag0173.jpg

:love5:
imag0174.jpg

imag0175.jpg

Thanks for checking the pics guys! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
awwww all the pictures are great:) I love the first one where she is sprawled out trying to do a double -double sexy leg :)
She is looking quite happy outside checking everything out and her colors look great out there too :)
Yall have very pretty flowers in the background (tulips I think ?)
Too funny that she starting chomping on the grass :) They are silly dragons huh ? Mmmmmm tasty :lol:
Thanks for more pictures :) :) Photobucket is still being mean to me and I can't load ANYTHING to the site *sigh* Maybe tomorrow...

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":1wbcbejv said:
Aww I LOVE the new Ziggy Pics!! She's getting so big!

Thanks Ashleigh, yes she's getting humongous, haha not really :D but she has come a long way from the lil' pooper that she was. :love5:

NCSUCarrie":1wbcbejv said:
awwww all the pictures are great:) I love the first one where she is sprawled out trying to do a double -double sexy leg :)
She is looking quite happy outside checking everything out and her colors look great out there too :)
Yall have very pretty flowers in the background (tulips I think ?)
Too funny that she starting chomping on the grass :) They are silly dragons huh ? Mmmmmm tasty :lol:
Thanks for more pictures :) :) Photobucket is still being mean to me and I can't load ANYTHING to the site *sigh* Maybe tomorrow...

Thanks Carrie, I love the first one too :)
She has nice colors when she's outside but she's near a shed so colors aren't as pretty as they can be.
Yes those are tulips :D
Hope you'll be able to upload some pics on that crazy-nonworking photobucket. :D

P.S.: oh, one more thing, is it OK for her to eat grass outside?

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm back with lot's of pics this time, took them while she was exploring :blob5:
Well here they are:

Let's play ;)
s5001652.jpg

YAY, I wanna play, I wanna play :blob5: :blob8:
s5001653.jpg

s5001654.jpg

s5001656.jpg

s5001657.jpg

s5001660.jpg

hmm, I need to get up there, how would I do that??
s5001662.jpg

let me think....
s5001665.jpg

this thinking is hard :shock:
s5001666.jpg

s5001667.jpg

I needz ma thinkin cap for this one
s5001682.jpg

aren'tz me a lady, ha?
s5001683.jpg

s5001684.jpg

s5001685.jpg

oh yea, need to get back to thinking now
s5001686.jpg

I've got it, I'll jump on the curtain and just climb up, I know how to climb yep
s5001687.jpg

hop
s5001672.jpg

look at me rip through the curtain!
s5001673.jpg

s5001674.jpg

me leggies are gettin tiredz :cry:
s5001675.jpg

let me chill after that extreme climb
s5001676.jpg

ma slave is so warm and soft, ahh
s5001680.jpg

but I needz to go explorin again
s5001681.jpg

s5001678.jpg

what's that there?!?!?
s5001677.jpg

s5001693.jpg

s5001695.jpg

s5001702.jpg

king of the lazy chair
s5001701.jpg

Thanks for checking in, and sorry for pic overload :oops: :oops:

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
those are awesome new pics! Where do u upload from b/c photobucket is screwed up and none of my pics can be viewed right now...

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":igkwwet9 said:
those are awesome new pics! Where do u upload from b/c photobucket is screwed up and none of my pics can be viewed right now...

I upload mine on shrani.si, it's our local pic/vid sharing service, but you can use it too. :)

I'm glad you liked my pics :oops:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I loved all the pics :) Looks like you both had a fun afternoon :) :) Too funny that she zoomed up the curtain !! that looks like fun... and away we go !
I've enjoyed all the ziggy I've gotten this week !! :) :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":14v82fo1 said:
I loved all the pics :) Looks like you both had a fun afternoon :) :) Too funny that she zoomed up the curtain !! that looks like fun... and away we go !
I've enjoyed all the ziggy I've gotten this week !! :) :)

I'm glad you enjoyed this "Ziggy fix" :love5: Oh yes, we had lots of fun yesterday :D
I love how she looks with that sombrero hat :laughhard:
I've also bought three new tarantulas, they are Poecilotheria ornata slings, they are so tiny and cute. :love5:

Thanks for checking in Carrie! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
she was very cute in the sombrero hat :) I wondered where you had gotten that for her ... actually seemed to fit pretty good !

Congrats on the new baby tarantula's too :) We were at a reptile show last weekend and one booth had a bunch of tarnatula's and some of them were teensy babies :) Quite cute !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franceslbandomo
Top Bottom