Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":2ieqz9fy said:
she was very cute in the sombrero hat :) I wondered where you had gotten that for her ... actually seemed to fit pretty good !

Congrats on the new baby tarantula's too :) We were at a reptile show last weekend and one booth had a bunch of tarnatula's and some of them were teensy babies :) Quite cute !!

Yes, lil' baby tarantulas are really cute and fuzzy lil' things, and adorable too. :love5:

Tiny baby tarantula :love5:
dsc00940.jpg

That sombrero is from bottle of tequila, it was on top of the bottle, lol. :D And it's real too, I mean it's not plastic. LoL, yes it fits her perfectly, I've been waiting for her to grow up (since she was a lil' pooper) so I can take some pics of her with sombrero hat! LoL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm glad you all like the pics! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Awww what a cute and teensy tarantula !!!!!
That's awesome that you've had the sombrero and you've been waiting until she was big enough to wear it :) It's pretty cool that they stuck a real weaved sombrero on a bottle of tequila too :) Good things do come from tequila !!! *laughing*

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":1i4zitom said:
Awww what a cute and teensy tarantula !!!!!
That's awesome that you've had the sombrero and you've been waiting until she was big enough to wear it :) It's pretty cool that they stuck a real weaved sombrero on a bottle of tequila too :) Good things do come from tequila !!! *laughing*

Hahaha, I bought that bottle of tequila just because of the lil' sombrero on top! :mrgreen:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Atrax":7hi94ca8 said:
Hahaha, I bought that bottle of tequila just because of the lil' sombrero on top! :mrgreen:

I would have totally done that :) Ooo this would be perfect for my beardie *laughing*

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":2lnx2p0y said:
Atrax":2lnx2p0y said:

I would have totally done that :) Ooo this would be perfect for my beardie *laughing*

That was my first thought when I saw it. lol :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":1frdqwp6 said:
Ziggy is cute and looks healthy :D and thats a bib spider :shock:

It isn't big, it's a tiny spidey :mrgreen:

NightmareDisco":1frdqwp6 said:
Awww precious! I love the sombrero pics!

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. :D

Slave2Scarlett":1frdqwp6 said:
That's one expensive sombrero..lol

Yea, but it's worth every cent! :love5:
It fits her perfectly, hahaha. :lol:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
crevalle":1emyxkpm said:
Atrax,

What type of camera do you use for your crystal clear beardie photos?

Mostly my smartphone :oops: but sometimes I use ordinary Samsung Digimax S500 dig. camera. :D
I'm glad you like the pics! :notworthy:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
YAY :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: Ziggy is exactly 7 months old today :blob5: my baby is getting big and "old" :oops:

Few pics of my baby shedding:

s5001704.jpg

s5001706.jpg

s5001707.jpg

s5001708.jpg

s5001710.jpg

s5001711.jpg

s5001713.jpg

s5001715.jpg

s5001712.jpg

That's it for now. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom